Saturday, November 12, 2011

Homework and Headphones

China was great and all.....
but the homework SUCKS.
I have officially spent my whole saturday on one chapter in my AP world history book. I need to get through three more by monday morning @ 7 am, because i have a test. Then there are the additional two chapters i have to read by tuesday, but i'm trying not to think about that. because it is giving me ulcers.

I also have to get through the homework for my other 7 classes. awesome.

But on the brightside...CHRISTMAS IS COMING!! :D
The most wonderful time of the year......:) I can't wait for...everything! The top of my list...beats by dre studio headphones *^-^* they make me so happy :) but with the retail price @ $600 a pair....i'll be going used for sure. and flipping the bill myself. but thats ok :) i still put it on my list :) Here is a picture of my dream....
Pink is the preferred color...but ill take ANY. no joke.
My choice of these headphones is kinda funny...considering i have and ipod shuffle. which could fit in one of the squishy ear cushions.

But hey.....everything is normal to someone right?

No comments:

Post a Comment